Van Der Hoeven, an internationally renowned project organization, is Asterion’s state of the art greenhouse builder. Their operations are designed with strict measures and protocols to guarantee quality.
- AVAG member - branch organization for the Dutch greenhouse construction and installation sector.
- HortiQ certification - greenhouse technology certification
- BRL 8000 certification - designing and building greenhouse constructions and installations
Our Australian President, Paget Hargreaves, worked with Van Der Hoeven when he was a board director at Sundrop Farms. Together they developed and established the world's first greenhouse facility utilizing solar thermal to desalinate sea water.
The EPC contracts for this complex infrastructure project will be managed by award winning Wiley. Known as ‘The Project Delivery Company’ Wiley’s commitment to excellence and decades of expertise in consulting, process engineering, design, and construction shows in their history of outstanding performance.
- The provision of Design, Engineering, Construction and Project Management services Certifications :
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 - Health and Safety
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Certification – Environment
The project will be managed by RCP, one of Australia's largest independent project management consultancies serving the property development, construction, resources and infrastructure industries. For over 35 years, they have delivered award winning developments for their clients across a wide range of sectors including aged care, aviation, commercial, education, health, hotels & resorts, industrial, infrastructure, office fit-outs, public buildings, recreation, residential, resources, retail, sporting facilities and urban renewal.
Recent projects include Woolworths (Australian Supermarket) Regional Distribution Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, and the Gold Coast Private Hospital for which they were awarded:
- 2017 Australian Institute of Building (AIB) National Professional Excellence in Building Award – Project Management
- 2017 Australian Institute of Building (AIB) Queensland Professional Excellence in Building Award – Project Management
- 2016 Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) Queensland Engineering/Construction Project of the Year