Van Der Hoeven, an internationally renowned project organization, is Asterion's state of the art greenhouse builder. Their operations are designed with strict measures and protocols to guarantee quality.
- AVAG member - branch organization for the Dutch greenhouse construction and installation sector.
- HortiQ certification - greenhouse technology certification
- BRL 8000 certification - designing and building greenhouse constructions and installations
Known as 'The Project Delivery Company,' Wiley's commitment to excellence and decades of expertise in consulting, process engineering, design, and construction shows in their history of outstanding performance.
- The provision of Design, Engineering, Construction and Project Management services Certifications :
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 - Health and Safety
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Certification – Environment
One of Australia's largest independent project management consultancies serving the property development, construction, resources and infrastructure industries. For over 35 years, they have delivered award-winning developments for their clients across a wide range of sectors including aged care, aviation, commercial, education, health, hotels & resorts, industrial, infrastructure, office fit-outs, public buildings, recreation, residential, resources, retail, sporting facilities and urban renewal.
Recent projects include Woolworths (Australian Supermarket) Regional Distribution Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, and the Gold Coast Private Hospital for which they were awarded:
- 2017 Australian Institute of Building (AIB) National Professional Excellence in Building Award – Project Management
- 2017 Australian Institute of Building (AIB) Queensland Professional Excellence in Building Award – Project Management
- 2016 Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) Queensland Engineering/Construction Project of the Year
The Wagner Corporation is a family-owned, ASX listed Australian property and infrastructure development, investment and asset management company with a rich history in the Toowoomba region. A significant contributor to the development of Regional Queensland and the broader Queensland economy.
Further aiding the vital Queensland agricultural industries, the Queensland government has committed up to $10 million to help fund the establishment of a Regional Trade Distribution Centre (RTDC) to boost rapid access to international markets for agricultural producers. The Wagner Corporation was selected, in a competitive bid, to construct the RTDC, a Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport. The Corporation is also set to develop an intermodal facility capable of handling all kinds of freight and be entirely interoperable with Rail, Road, and Air logistics.
- 2013 - 2014 Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport - Built-in 19 months and 11 days. The first privately funded public airport in Australia. Gateway airport to the Darling Downs Region with an international designation and Queensland's only international, dedicated 747-8F freighter service.
- 2017 Pinkenba Wharf - 40-tonne wharf on the Brisbane River. Innovation produced a legacy of industry-leading knowledge and experience in maritime design.
- 2018 Wellcamp Business Park and Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport - First regional site for the establishment of the Qantas Group Pilot Academy training up to 250 pilots per year.
Watpac is a leading national construction group with operations across Australia’s East Coast and South Australia and the Northern Territory. Watpac has been part of Australia’s communities for nearly four decades and through previous entities since the 1920s. Watpac employs around 700 people, and in December 2018, Watpac became a wholly-owned subsidiary of BESIX Group. BESIX is a multidisciplinary contracting company founded in Belgium more than 100 years ago. The company specializes in complex construction, infrastructure and marine works with a focus on value creation across the project lifecycle. BESIX employs around 15,000 people globally.